The VR Series Satellite Antennas are a portable, self-aligning satellite communications platform that provides essential telecommunication services such as Email, VPN, VoIP, Web, and other popular Internet applications from any location. The system can be permanently mounted on vehicles and other movable work platforms or used with a skid mount and placed on the ground or other surface. Deployment is as simple as providing power, connecting the cables, and pressing the “Search” button, making them ideal for energy exploration, government, military agencies, first responders, and mining. Supports Ku, Ka, and C bands.
The VR7 is designed to self-level, perform in cold weather, and self-diagnose problems. Its a basic antenna that packs not-so-basic functionality into an easy-to-use package. The VR7 is available in any size or configuration and is perfect for most applications.
This product DOES NOT INCLUDE a REQUIRED Modem, BUC, and LNB for service as this system is capable of various configurations for different services.
You can purchase those items via kits or individually here: Modems, BUCs, LNBs.
- BUC Clamp
- 50′ Cable Set
- 1.2 Prodelin Reflector (with arm hardware)
- Ku-Band Feed Kit (51deg Feedhorn + Low-Profile OMT)
- 4u Mount Controller
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Supports Ku, Ka, and C bands.
- Intuitive touch screen controller supports auto or manual control
- Advanced self-leveling feature aids in satellite acquisition
- 1-year standard warranty
- Advanced peaking algorithm on cross-polarization alignment
- No software to install
- Unaffected by magnetic compass distortion
- Compatible with most satellite modems
- Handheld, 2U, or 4U controller
- Available in custom colors and configurations
- Length Stowed: 76.32
- Width Stowed: 48″
- Height Stowed: 12.6″
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Length: 7.5″
- Width: 6.38″
- Height: 1.75″
- By Freight in a crate on a pallet.
Although listed in our online store for your review, this pricing is estimated as different configurations are available and shipping costs vary on option, locations, and methods, so please contact us or submit this form for a customized quote for this product.