Category 5e (Cat5e) Indoor cable consisting of four twisted pair 24 AWG solid copper conductors with HD-PE insulation and blue PVC jacket.
This is the standard Cat5e that we use/used for years for our indoor networking and telephony needs until Cat6 became a popular product.
- Four pair twisted 24 AWG solid copper conductors with HDPE insulation
- Suitable for VOIP and Telephony
- ETL Listed
- Blue PVC Jacket
- For Indoor applications
- 1000 ft pull box
- 13.78 in. wide x 7.87 in. high x 13.78 in. deep
- Volume: 1494.42 cubic in.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Quantity: 1 ea.
- Number of Pairs: 4
- Total Number of Conductors: 8
- AWG: 24 (.49mm)
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: HDPE
- Outer Jacket OD: 0.201 in.
- Outer Jacket Material: FR-PVC
- Outer Jacket RipCord: Yes
- Cable Weight: 20lb./1000 ft. (9.1 kg/km)
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 35 lb.
- Jacket Colors: Blue
- Impedance @ 1MHz to 100 MHz: 100 Ω ± 15 Ω
- Nom Mutual Capacity @ 1 KHz.: 15 pF/ft
- Max Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/100 m
- Nom Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Max Delay (ns/100m) @ 100 MHz: 538 ns
- Max Delay Skew: 45 ns/100m
- Max DCR Unbalance @ 20° C: 9.38 Ω/100m
- Max Operating Voltage (UL): 300 V RMS
- UL: CM
- Swept Certification: Swept to 350MHz
Certified to 100MHz
- Transmission Standards: TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ETL Listed
ISO/IEC 11801 Class D
- Operating Temperature: (-22 °F to ± +194 °F) (-30 °C to ± +90 °C)
- Installation Temperature: (14 °F to ± +140 °F) (-10 °C to ± +60 °C)