This Category 5e (Cat5e) cable is outdoor UV-rated and gel-filled for burial consisting of four twisted pair 24 AWG solid copper conductors with HD-PE insulation and a UV resistant black PVC jacket on a 1000ft. reel.
- Four pair twisted 24 AWG solid copper conductors with HDPE insulation
- Suitable for VoIP and Telephony
- ETL Listed
- Black UV-Resistant PVC Jacket
- For Outdoor applications (UV Rated)
- For Burial applications (Gel Filled)
- 1000 ft reel
- 7.10 in. wide x 9.45 in. high x 13.78 in. deep
- Volume: 924.57 cubic in.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Quantity: 1 ea.
- Number of Pairs: 4
- Total Number of Conductors: 8
- AWG: 24 (.49mm)
- Conductor: BC Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: HDPE
- Outer Jacket OD: 0.208 in. ( 5.3mm)
- Outer Jacket RipCord: Yes
- Cable Weight: 27lb./1000 ft.
- Max Recommended Pulling Tension: 35 lbs.
- Min Bend Radius: 1.0 in.
- Impedance @ 1MHz to 100 MHz: 100 Ω ± 15 Ω
- Nom Mutual Capacity @ 1 KHz.: 17 pF/ft
- Max Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/100 m
- Nom Velocity of Propagation: 69%
- Max Delay (ns/100m) @ 100 MHz: 538 ns
- Max Delay Skew: 45 ns/100m
- Max DCR Unbalance @ 20° C: 9.38 Ω/100m
- Max Operating Voltage (UL): 300 V RMS
- UL: CM
- Swept Certification: Swept to 350MHz
Certified to 100MHz
- Transmission Standards: TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ETL Listed
ISO/IEC 11801 Class D
- Operating Temperature: (-40 °C to ± +75 °C)