Category 6 Indoor Networking cable consisting of four twisted pair 23 AWG solid copper conductors with HD-PE insulation and blue PVC jacket.
This is the standard Cat6 is what we use now as our default installation material for indoor networking and telephony needs since Cat5e no longer will suffice for many different applications.
- Four pair twisted 23 AWG solid copper conductors with HDPE insulation
- Suitable for VOIP and Telephony
- ETL Listed
- EZ Pull Box
- 1000′ Box
- 16.14 in. wide x 8.26 in. high x 16.14 in. deep
- Volume: 2151.73 cubic in.
- Weight: 29.76 lbs.
- Quantity: 1 ea.
- Number of Pairs: 4
- Total Number of Conductors: 8
- AWG: 23 (.55mm)
- Conductor: Solid Copper
- Insulation Material: HDPE
- Insulation Diameter: 1.0mm
- Spline Material: PE
- Outer Jacket Material: FR-PVC
- Outer Jacket RipCord: Yes
- Cable Weight: 29.6lb./1000 ft. pull box
- Maximum Recommended Pulling Tension: 38 lb.
Min. Bend Radius (Install): 1.0in. (2.5cm)
- Jacket Colors: Blue
- Impedance @ 1MHz to 250 MHz: 100 Ω ± 15 Ω
- Nom Mutual Capacity @ 1 KHz.: 15 pF/ft
- Max Capacitance Unbalance: 330 pF/100 m
- Nom Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Max Delay Skew: ≤ 45ns/100m
- Max DCR Unbalance @ 20° C: ≤5%
- Max Conductor DCR @ 9.5 Ω/100m
- Max Operating Voltage (UL): 300 V RMS
- Swept Certification: Swept to 500MHz
- Transmission Standards: Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- Operating Temperature: (-20 °C to ± +75 °C)