This adjustable, non-penetrating roof mount is designed for the slimline and the international dish. The mast is reversible for easier installation with a 1 3/4″ OD on one end and a 2″ OD on the opposite end, the installer simply selects the diameter when assembling the frame. No holes need to be drilled in the roof surface, this avoids reluctance by building owners and reduces the possibility of roof leaks. The total weight of the assembly can be varied by the use of either “light” concrete blocks or standard weight blocks. This and ALL roof-mounted antenna assemblies should be tethered to the building with a flexible steel cable for maximum security.
DirecTV / AT&T Approved, Viasat Approved!
- Two Mast diameters of 1.75” & 2.00” (available by inverting the mast)
- Minor adjustment of mast pitch from 2 degrees positive to 10 degrees negative
- Black powder-coated steel construction
- 1 .50” angle steel frame
- Holds eight concrete blocks for ballast
- No roof drilling or roof penetration required
- the assembly allows easier portability to the roof.
- Frame made from 1.5” angle steel
- Inner angles taper to allow mounting of different O.D. mast
- Mast pipe can be angled inward or outward for minor pitch changes
- Mast pipe is 1.75” diameter on one end, 2.0” diameter on the other end
- Self-tapping ground screw provided in the bolt kit
Optional Rubber Matt:
We offer a rubber mat for this mount that is slightly larger than the mount frame and helps protect the roof surface from indentations – part number 120_NPRMAT8.
- Uses one of several J-mount brackets from DirecTV, DISH Network, Viasat, and more!
- Frame size: 35″ x 36.25″
- Holds up to 8 – 8x8x16 concrete blocks or 2 1/2″ blocks
35.75 in. wide x 2.50 in. high x 36.88 in. deep
Volume: 3,296.15 cubic in.
Weight: 26.00 lbs.
48.00 in. wide x 65.50 in. high x 41.00 in. deep
Volume: 128,904.00 cubic in.
Weight: 711.25 lbs.
Quantity: 25 ea.