This heavy-duty eave mount bracket is made out of 12ga galvanized metal and works well for mounting a variety of antennas and other devices including:
- Starlink V1 (round) Antennas (use with our optional 2″ OD masts and QADAPT-V1)
- Starlink V2 (square) Antennas (use with our optional 2″ OD masts and QADAPT-V2)
- Cellular Booster / Amplifier Antennas (use with our 2″ OD masts)
- DirecTV antennas (requires 2″ OD mast)
- DISH Network antennas (requires 1 5/8″ OD mast)
- Wi-Fi Antennas
- Satellite Phone Antennas
- XM/Sirius Satellite Radio or AM/FM Radio Antennas
- CB, HAM, 2-way Radio, and other Antennas
- Weather Stations
- Outdoor Lighting
- Security Cameras
The lower bracket adjusts from 45-60″ long to fit a variety of different roof pitches!
This mount is the most popular installation method we use in our area for Starlink to get better height and stability as well as with other antennas.
For Starlink installation, we prefer this mount with our QADAPT-V1 or QADAPT-V2 pipe adapter on one of our 3′ masts, however, you can use a longer mast if your facia is strong enough to support it properly.
INSTALLATION / GROUNDING NOTICE/DISCLAIMER: We are not responsible for the installation or use of this eave mount bracket or any related accessories! We encourage you to check your local electrical codes for the required grounding procedures for this mounting device and any of the mounting solutions, masts, and adapters that we offer!