This Heavy-Duty Flat Non-Pen mount is perfect for a variety of applications including HughesNet .74m and .98m antennas for fixed, temporary or portable applications! It can also be used with one of our mount adapters for smaller TV antennas other satellite dishes, Wi-Fi access points, Cameras, and more!
This is a much heavier duty version of the less expensive lighter-weight 350-NPR4 that we also offer. This model is great for high-wind areas.
These model of mounts are very popular for portable HughesNet .74m and .98m systems as well as they are easy to assembly and disassembly for storage and transport!
This mount includes the mounting pad/rubber mat!
Winegard Part #: HU-4800
Hughes Part #: 9507666-0001
- 2.375″ OD (2 3/8″ OD) mast size
- Frame size: 35″ x 36.25″
- Holds up to 8 – 8x8x16 concrete blocks or 2 1/2″ blocks
- 35.00 in. wide x 2.75 in. high x 36.25 in. deep
- Volume: 3,489.06 cubic in.
- Weight: 26.10 lbs.
1. Exposure B is urban or suburban areas, wooded areas, or other terrain with numerous, closely spaced obstructions having the size
of a single-family dwelling or larger. The obstruction must extend 1500 feet in all directions from the antenna.
2. Exposure C is open terrain with scattered obstructions having heights generally less than 30 feet. Includes flat open country and
- 1.0 or Smaller Antenna (Exposure B 30′ above ground)
- Wind 70mph: 188 lbs.
- Wind 80mph: 245 lbs.
- Wind 90mph: 311 lbs.
- Wind 100mph: 383 lbs.
- Wind 110mph: 383 lbs.
- Wind 125mph: 598 lbs.
- 1.0 or Smaller Antenna (Exposure B 50′ above ground)
- Wind 70mph: 220 lbs.
- Wind 80mph: 289 lbs.
- Wind 90mph: 366 lbs.
- Wind 100mph: 452 lbs.
- Wind 110mph: 545 lbs.
- Wind 125mph: 705598 lbs.
- 1.0 or Smaller Antenna (Exposure C 30′ above ground)
- Wind 70mph: 305 lbs.
- Wind 80mph: 398 lbs.
- Wind 90mph: 505 lbs.
- Wind 100mph: 622 lbs.
- Wind 110mph: 753 lbs.
- Wind 125mph: 972 lbs.
- 1.0 or Smaller Antenna (Exposure C 50′ above ground)
- Wind 70mph: 341 lbs.
- Wind 80mph: 445 lbs.
- Wind 90mph: 564 lbs.
- Wind 100mph: 695 lbs.
- Wind 110mph: 842 lbs.
- Wind 125mph: 1088 lbs.
*Total Ballast includes weight of non-pen mount (30 lbs.) and antenna.
Building codes vary from city to city and should be reviewed to determine the proper wind speed ratings. A tether may be
required in certain applications. The codes should be reviewed for further requirements.
The safe loading for the structure on which the mount is installed should be reviewed or determined by a structural engineer/civil
engineer. Some or all of the ballast requirements listed above may exceed the safe structural loading for certain buildings.