Allows you to add a box for low-voltage cabling into your wall similar to a standard electrical outlet. This box is perfect for bringing Starlink cables and other cables through your wall or between rooms.
Just cut out a standard-sized single gang outlet-sized hole in your drywall or plywood or another style of wallboard and then put this frame inside of it to hold a standard jack or cover.
Use with our white universal outlet covers for low-voltage wiring to cover your Starlink Cable coming through the wall or HDTV, Audio Cables, and more!
- Quick installation Accessory for the installation of low-voltage devices such as cable television, data communication, or telephone jacks in an existing wall
- Fits a standard single-gang outlet-sized hole
- Non-metallic PVC is heat, fire, and corrosion resistant
- Backless to accommodate deep devices and bend-radius requirements
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
Store SKU #251426