This is a Rembrandt 2-watt Transmitter/LNB Assembly and removable mounting bracket. The Rembrandt “Radio” is the standard replacement for all older DirecWay and HughesNet 1-watt and 2-watt transmitter/LNB assemblies. It doesn’t mount under the antenna arm like most did, instead, it mounts directly to the feed horn assembly via the fallen screws for most applications.
This is HughesNet’s newest Ku Band Transmitter / LNB Assembly! It is a new (factory sealed) 2 watt Rembrandt transmitter / LNB assembly that works on any Ku Band .74m, .98m, or 1.2 satellite Internet systems. This item is the perfect spare or replacement transmitter / LNB assembly for an existing 1-watt or 2-watt transmitter.
The new HughesNet Rembrandt 2 watt transmitter replaces all 1 watt and 2 watt Osiris, Isis, Anubis, Chinon, and other models of Ku Band HughesNet & DirecWay Transmitter / LNB assemblies and works on almost every .74m fiber, metal, oval antenna, and the larger .98m and 1.2m antennas as well!
You must install the latest SBC file and you must select Invacom Universal as your transmitter/LNB selection in the HughesNet Installation Process or you WILL NOT get a signal!
- New (Factory Sealed)
- Fits on DirecWay / HughesNet .74m, .98m and 1.2m antennas
- Great upgrade option from a 1 watt
- Provides capability for use with all horizontal & vertical, transmit & receive configurations!
- Seemless replacement for 1 watt or 2-watt transmitters
- 90-day replacement warranty! (some terms and conditions apply – subject to availability)
- Rembrandt Transmitter/LNB Radio Guide & Gallery
Conditions of sale:
This is a special order product, and returns are NOT accepted.
Click here to view important information about this platform.