This black, dual, RG-6 coax cable is UL Listed, has a solid copper conductor wire, DIRECTV approved, SBCA compliant, and comes in an easy to use 500’ pull box with an internal rolling reel.
This is a dual (twin run) RG6 SCC (solid copper center conductor) 3.0GHz (high frequency) coaxial cable for two runs in one. This cable is perfect for most satellite internet system installations and is approved by HughesNet, Exede, iDirect, DirecTV, DISH Network, and others!
- DirecTV Approved
- Viasat Approved
- 3 Ghz High Frequency
- Solid Copper Center Conductor
- Coax Type: Dual RG6
- Packaging: RIB
- Applications: Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC through 75ºC (-40ºF through 167ºF)
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- SBCA Compliant
- Impedance: 75 Ohms ± 3 Ohms
- Capacitance: 16.2 PF/ft ± 1.0 PF/ft
- Velocity of Propagation: 83%
- Nominal Delay: 1.22 NS/ft
- Conductor DC Resistance: 22 Ohms / KM
- Shield DC Resistance: 43 Ohms / KM
- Swept Tested: 5 MHZ ~ 3000 MHz
- UL: CATV/CM
- Footage Markers: Every 2 ft.
- 12.50 in. wide x 13.38 in. high x 12.50 in. deep
- Volume: 2,090.62 cubic in.
- Weight: 30.70 lbs.