This high-performance high-frequency universal F-type connector fits any standard, quad-shield, tri-shield or dual shield RG-6 75 Ohm coaxial cable. It is designed to work with any standard compression tool and comes 50 connectors per bag. DIRECTV™ approved.
This is our ‘Universal’ fit RIDGELOC 360. Like all previous models it’s textured sleeve cylinder and the end bell capture rings prevent backing up regardless of where the end bell is located on the sleeve after compression. The coax is POSITIVELY captured by the end bell every time. Use ANY Standard compression tool with a compression length approximately 21 millimeters ± and the RIDGELOC 360 always installs correctly for maximum quality and performance. The RIDGELOC 360 is suitable for indoor applications and is completely SCTE tested and weatherproof for hostile outdoor environments. Other features include a extremely rugged machined body, mil spec plating and available customizable imprint on the identification band at the rear of the end bell. Additional features:
- 50 RG6 Universal connectors per bag.
- High-performance F-type connector.
- Quick, easy installation on all RG-6 coaxial cables including dual, tri and quad shield.
- Precision machined body with mil spec plating.
- Designed to work with any standard compression tool.
- Bandwidth: 2 MHz to 3 GHz
- Impedance: 75 Ohms nominal
- Shielding Effectiveness: Better than -90 dB
- Return Loss: Minimum -30db to 2.2 GHz.
- Designed for DBS and broadband installations.
- Compatible with all application frequencies.
- Engineered from precision machined copper alloy, UV protected POM, and rubber (“O” ring).
- The ANYTOOL® design works with ANY standard compression tool.
- Rear shell cannot back up. Locks coax cable securely and positively in place.