This chimney mount bracket can be used to provide a simple, quick mount for a satellite dish, WiFi access point, off-air antenna, weather station, Ham radio antenna or even a Starlink dish!
If you’re going to use this for installing a Starlink dish, we recommend using it with one of our 3′ or 4′ long masts that we made specifically for Starlink V1 (round antnnas):
Masts for Starlink Gen1 (Round Antenna)
NEED A PIECE OF PIPE TO USE AS A MAST?
If you live in a rural or remote area and do not have local access to pipe to use as a mast, we offer it here!
Many people use this chimney mount with one of our Masts for Starlink V1 OR with a Universal Mast and our Pipe Adapter for Starlink V2!
- Mounts satellite, off-air antenna, cellular signal boosters, Wi-Fi Access Points, and much more to a chimney
- Includes two Y brackets & two 12 foot galvanized straps to span the chimney
- Does not include mast
- Includes two “Y” brackets
- Attaches to the chimney with two 12 ft. galvanized straps (included)
- 8.00 in. wide x 3.00 in. high x 9 in. deep
- Volume: 216.00 cubic in.
- Weight: 3.38 lbs.
- Quantity: 1 ea.