Winegard TRAV’LER® Pro uses certified provider reflectors and LNBs, offering the unique multi-satellite experience and giving customers seamless operation no matter how many receivers they are using. Just like home. TRAV’LER Pro features a newly redesigned IDU for traditional operation, and now also offers the ability to connect a mobile device via Bluetooth®. The redesigned IDU controller features a sleek, modern look. Capacitive touch buttons allow for instant response when touched.
New OLED screen provides more information with better resolution and visual clarity. IDU offers internet cloud connectivity for remote monitoring/operation of the unit, as well as the ability to push software updates over-the-air if needed, without needing a physical device such as a USB stick or laptop computer.
Connecting via Bluetooth and utilizing the Winegard Mobile App offers additional control and monitoring capabilities:
- Initiate an enhanced search with a GPS-enabled mobile device, leading to faster satellite acquisition
- Enhanced diagnostics, including the ability to actively monitor the search sequence, check signal strength, and troubleshoot any potential issues
- Easily change providers, if necessary
- Stow the satellite remotely when ready to travel
- Allow dealers to connect their personal devices to troubleshoot a unit without requiring physical access to the IDU controller, if needed
- Hybrid LNB works with Hopper & Joey Receivers
- Receives signal from all 3 Dish Network Satellites
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Winegard Controller App
- Customers have the ability to now swap from DIRECTV to DISH and vice versa.
- An improved cabling design, providing less stress and decreasing normal wear/tear on internal coax cables
- Materials change – a die cast antenna bracket replaces stamped sheet metal, adding strength and durability
- Addition of a center radial bearing to reduce turret play or “slop”, especially seen under heavy winds
- Additional sensors reduce overall search/stow time
- Identical transition plate and data cable as current TRAV’LER systems allows existing customers to upgrade from current TRAV’LER models to TRAV’LER Pro without breaking any seals or running a new data cable
- Winegard Trav’ler Pro Installation Guide
- Winegard Trav’ler Pro User Guide