If you are a current HughesNet Consumer or HughesNet Business Internet Customer, and you are tired of waiting on hold to get support or waiting days or weeks or longer for a technician to get you back online, it may be beneficial for you to switch over to us!
We sell, service, and support our own customers, so you never have to deal with HughesNet again!
- 25Mbps down x 3Mbps up speeds
- Monthly Service plans start at $89.99 per month for 35gigs of data per month (25gigs from 8am – 6pm CST and 10gigs from 6pm to 8am CST)
- A Static IP address is available for $20 per month
- VoIP services are also available! Click here for more information!
- Imagine being able to re-peak your own satellite dish after a windstorm?
- Imagine being about to upgrade, downgrade, suspend, re-activate, purchase additional data, or more online quickly and easily?
- Imagine having access to monthly service plans that offer up to 550 gigabytes of data per month!
- Imagine being able to take your system down and toss it in your RV and hit the road, or take it to your summer cabin or winter home?
- Imagine calling someone for support who will probably recognize you by name and help you quickly with whatever issues you are having?
- Imagine being able to get a replacement part shipped to you so that you can swap it out and get your system back online in a day or two rather than a week or more?
- Imagine being able to use your system for a month or so here and there every year without a contract? We offer a contract buy-out option that allows you to do that!
- HughesNet may charge you an early termination fee for your existing service of up to $400 for terminating your existing service with them before your contract is up!
- It will cost you approx. $450 including shipping to get the modem and transmitter required to switch to us! (Usually, HughesNet will let you keep and use your existing satellite dish!)
- Data on our VAR platform is designed and intended for “Business” applications. Our monthly service plans give you more data between 8am – 6pm CST than they do in the evenings and early mornings like the HughesNet Consumer Platforms do, so you will want to make sure you get a big enough plan to handle your usage in the times you need it! Check out all of our monthly service plans here before switching over to us!
- A 2-year contract is required for our service as well, however, you can suspend your service for up to 6-months per year at a cost of $20 per month! You can also choose to buy out your contract by paying the early termination fee of $400 upfront and then just use your equipment and service when you need it!
- Self-installation, self-maintenance, and moving these systems around require patience, as it can get very frustrating until you get used to working with the system! We have detailed step-by-step instructions and we are also here to assist you by phone, text, email, Skype and more if and when you need us, but consider this something like having a Ham radio hobby in that it takes patience to get the hang of things!
- HughesNet is HughesNet! Although we can help solve many of the issues and complaints commonly associated with the HughesNet Consumer and Business Internet platform, it’s still the same satellite, the same bandwidth, the same latency, and so on! We do not recommend HughesNet for streaming video, online gaming, remote desktop, video conferencing or anything like that due to the data consumption, the latency, and more! 3 Netflix movies a month and you’re out of full-speed data and have been slowed down to around 2Mbps speeds! I don’t believe our business internet platform gets as abused as the Consumer platform by streamers, because we don’t get nearly as many complaints on our platform as we do on the Consumer platform.
How to Switch over to ISPSAT?
- First, you would need to order a new HT2000w modem and a 1-watt transmitter from us since our equipment is not the same as the HughesNet Consumer or Business Internet equipment and you cannot use HughesNet Consumer equipment on our platform! That will cost you around $400 + shipping!
- Next, you need to request an account and service with us by submitting an Account Request Form and a Credit Card Authorization Form! We will set up an account for you and send you a SAN and PIN and instructions on how to activate your new service on our platform.
- Once you receive your new modem and transmitter, you can use your old HughesNet dish and just swap out the modem and transmitter for your new ones on our platform! Hopefully, your dish is still pointed properly so you shouldn’t need to mess with any of that! If you do, we can show you how to fix that!
- Use your instructions or contact us so we can help you run through a commission process to connect your new modem to your new account and bring your system online!
- Once you are online and everything is working you will want to contact HughesNet at (866) 347-3292 or (866) 347-3272 to cancel your existing service!
- Depending on whether you leased or purchased your equipment, you will probably be asked to return your modem, power supply, and the transmitter, LNB assembly on the dish to Hughes, but usually, they let you keep the dish! You might want to contact HughesNet to make sure before ordering equipment from us!
That is about all there is to it! Once you switch over, everything you need is at http://ispsat.com ! Whether you are purchasing additional data, upgrading or downgrading your plan, suspending or re-activating your service, updating your billing information or getting support, or anything, it’s all handled through that site or by calling us at (888) 608-2299! You will never have to contact HughesNet again!